Back in June, we told you it was coming soon, and now, the wait is finally over. Real Estate Institute is offering a 75-hour credit Pre-Licensing Program to become a real estate broker in the state of North Carolina. Even better, this course is entirely online. Beachside? No problem, as you can learn anywhere, anytime, on any device!
Join the 3,800+ alumni who can speak to the quality of education we deliver via TrustPilot.
Why North Carolina?
The North Carolina real estate market has been heating up as people are ditching their expensive lives in cities around the country and opting for more affordable living in suburban areas and states like North Carolina. Locations most people thought they wouldn’t call home until retirement are now a reality with permanent work-from-home positions.
Raleigh and Durham rank at No. 2 on the U.S. News & World Reports’ 150 Best Places to Live in 2021-2022.
The market is so hot that there currently isn’t enough inventory to meet the demands of people looking to purchase in North Carolina. It’s been an excellent time for people looking to sell, but it can be aggravating for buyers. But there’s hope, according to the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), inventory is expected to grow by fall.
With inventory expected to increase, a career in real estate in one of the hottest markets is calling your name! According to Millionacres, a financial and investing advice company, Charlotte, NC, is one of the most desirable markets in the Southeast United States with record demands.
With our online program, we can offer you self-paced courses, so you can learn at your own speed, wherever that may be.
Requirements for becoming a real estate agent in North Carolina
To get your provisional license, you must:
- Be over the age of 18 and pass a background check
- Be a US citizen, a non-citizen national, or a qualified alien under federal law
- Complete the necessary pre-licensing education to sit for the state licensing exam
- Pass the NC state licensing exam
North Carolina = Opportunity
Opportunity is defined as a set of circumstances that makes it possible to do something. If you are still unsure about making the leap to a new industry, we have compiled a list of reasons to potentially start a career in North Carolina real estate, and better yet, with Real Estate Institute:
- The market is on fire!
- Flexibility to create your own schedule.
- Be your own boss.
- Work from home.
- High earning potential (Unlimited).
- No college degree is required.
- You never stop learning (That’s what we’re here for).
- You’re constantly meeting new people.
- You get to help those people.
- Outlet for creativity.
- Our course is completely online and on-demand.
- We offer over 25 years of high-quality real estate education with a purpose.
- Enroll now and pay later option with financing through Affirm.
- Unlimited instructor support.
- Exceptionally trained and caring student support team.
- We create unique, interactive content to make your learning fun.
- Program includes ExamSmart review videos.
- Includes FREE skill-building bundle to help you grow your business.
- We guarantee student success (That’s how confident we are in our program).
If a North Carolina real estate career seems like your next move, give us a call at 800-995-1700 or visit us online and enroll with us today! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram to stay up to date with course offerings, news and discounts! #ChooseREI
Real Estate Institute is approved by the North Carolina Real Estate Commission. Education Provider Code 1693.